Sunday, August 3, 2008

WELCOME!

Hello and WELCOME to the new blog for my Etsy shops! I say 'shops' because right now I have one active one, and one empty one! You can find my active one at http://www.glutenfreegirl0330.etsy.com
The new one will have stuff slowly added to it as we get closer to November, because I am trying to streamline my shops name into everything I have! Thus, glutenfreegirl0330 doesn't really make much sense in my Monkey theme shop title! (although I am known on the web as glutenfreegirl.....there is also another fantastic blogger who was truly the original gluten freegirl, www.glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com and I do NOT want her to think I'm stealing her thunder!:) Plus I like my monkey title and want it all cohesive! :) Done babbling....NOW! :)

SOOOO, if you enjoy handmade items I strongly suggest you check out my shop, and the many others on Etsy. I personally lean towards shops from my Cafemom Etsy Mom Team
http://www.cafemom.com/home/CafemomEtsyMoms
Please feel free to use the tag "cafemom team" or "cafemom etsy team" when shopping at Etsy!

Support the handmade movement!! Tell Walmart to go fly a kite and buy handmade!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails