Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This Week's Featured Artist is....







Love To Stamp! :) Despite, being evacuated..I cannot contain the Etsy addiction! Therefore, I'm carrying on in my blogging, forums, etc. I may not be able to create but I can blog damnit! :)

Soooo....carry on to check out Love to Stamp's Awesome handmade work! (Okay..so I'm a liiitttle biased towards her because she was one of my first banner purchases...isn't it pretty?!)

LovetoStamp (or LTS, as I like to call her..) is a stay at home mother of two boys and makes the coolest paper crafts! She's a member of the long lusted after, rarely attained "Cafemom Etsy Moms". Check us out at: http://www.cafemom.com/home/CafemomEtsyMoms

Don't just go by what's in the store...send her a convo...her creative mind is always working and I bet she can make a card just for you. Forget mass card vendors...you want to send a card that was HANDMADE!

Not only will you find journals, gift tags and of course all sorts of nifty cards...including birthday, funny, all occassion, friendship, baby and mature!

Enjoy her work and click the pics to see them up close and personal! And in case you missed the obviously linking to her shop: www. lovetostamp.etsy.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails