Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Items in the Shop!!


Happy to say I have added some new and different items to the shop! :)

Potpourri sachets for your car, home, dresser drawers and more!




Upcycled toddler hats are also up!!



















And last but not least...but also because I want to show off my little man....

Yes...he's a boy...but he's my only baby model.....

Real men can wear pink right?



Happy shopping! All pics clickable!!
Don't forget the Cafemom Etsy Moms Black Friday Sale!

Shop Naked! Shop in your PJ's!
Shop in comfort and warmth of your home!!

Search www.etsy.com with the tag, "cafemom team" or
"black friday sale"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the hat too! Nice bib women! :-)

The Mom, Wife, and Crafter said...

Yes real men can wear pink, LOL. My hubby and my son has pink in their wardrobe. But then they both look great in Pink. LOL....

Amariah said...

I love the hat! Makes me want another little one :-)

sara said...

great items!!!! and yes men can real pink!!!

Jazzy Jemz said...

I love the hat! Poporrui-- smells nice. Great new items.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails