Monday, June 8, 2009

So, I have this new gig....

So, I have this nifty new gig, as a columnist for the Green Wise department over at Handmade News. Of course I am extremely honored and pleased to be a part of this! I do try to lead a greener life, partially to save money and also to respect and honor what God has given us on this Earth. You likely won't see me chaining myself to trees but I do believe in respecting all that is around us!

So what kinds of things would you like to read about in the Green Wise section of Handmade News? I have lots of little thoughts floating around my brain (the hamsters in my brain sometimes get smacked in the head by them too...) but I'd love to know what you think?

I know, I know...writing for Handmade News, Amy? Seriously? Do you not do enough already? Ahh, this is true. But sleep is for the weak. I can be a mommy, wife, run shops, be Chris Huff's pimp, stalk Blockhead Radio, run Handmade Louisiana and my Celiac group AND write for Handmade News.... I can, I can, I CAN!

Well at least I'll try really hard darnit!

So what do you want to know about the green life? Hit me with it!

2 comments:

Deb Soromenho said...

Hi! I always love seeing how people use recycled or upcycled stuff to make cool things, normal, useful things. I'm always amazed at what people come up with.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Blossom as I like to say!!...okay..so I was just droppin by real quick...but I am totally loving your new gig and will be getting back to you on your request for what I would like to hear about! Congrats Amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails