Saturday, April 24, 2010

Time for a Soapy Vacation........

Life sure has a way of throwing you for a loop sometimes, doesn't it!? In case you didn't know, I started working full time back in February at my son's school, with the same company I formerly taught for. This time my position is more of a social services role and I do like it. I enjoy being with the families and the children (but not in the classroom ALL day! LOL) My position is at the moment a temporary one until June 1st, but there seems to be a good chance I will return in the fall either in this position or a similar one.

My longwinded point is.....since I started working, I've not had as much time for crafting!! Yes, this hurts...it pains me to not craft every day! I had no idea how much I loved until I couldn't do it everyday! I find myself making fabric buttons at night just because I haven't had time to sew anything and I MUST TOUCH FABRIC.

It is this time crunch reason that for now I am putting the soap shop, Amelia Amos on sale and soon vacation! I will hopefully be off for the summer and just before football season begins, I hope to have a nice little assortment of Saints inspired soaps back. I will likely be unable to take many custom soap orders but I def cannot NOT make Saints soaps!! That would just be Who Dat Blasphemy!!

Sooooo, in the meantime, Amelia Amos has a HUGE HALF PRICE SALE!! When it's gone, it's gone, and I will put the shop on vacation/zero listings and come back in the fall with Saints soaps. I miss soaping for FUN and for ME, so I plan to do that a tad this summer. I also will always make custom orders for friends and family! So if you want something, just let me know!! :)

So check out Amelia Amos and grab what you can while it's there!! :)

See ya'll soon!
~~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails