Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Playing with my Webcam and Cleaning my House...

So, since I farted around during most of Eli's nap playing with my webcam:

Ok, don't ask...I don't know what I was doing but that webcam was fun.

Anyhoo, since I farted around doing this, I had to clean in the afternoon. I got myself in a tizzy because it was just well...you'll see:

The Craft Room: Still Looks like this...


The boys room: still looks like this:


Living room: BEFORE!
The Living Room AFTER!


Annnnnnnnd I cleaned my kitchen!


Ahhhh it's so nice...while it lasts...which isn't long with two small children!

So we treated ourselves to a snowball (for your northerners, snowcone) and when we came back home, we noticed our Parish had put up the Autistic Child sign I requested on TUESDAY!!! Can I get a what what for tax dollars actually at work???? I mean, I was shocked. I thought it would take weeks. I do wish they had more variety, perhaps one that said  "Slow Down: Autistic Child" but I'm happy with anything. There are maniacs who go flying down my street at 40 mph (its 25mph) and perhaps that sign will slow them down just a tad..even if just to read it! Thank you St. Tammany Parish!

So that's my Wednesday...how was your day??

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for one of my Badge Reels in this Guess How Many Buttons Giveaway! Click HERE! :)

~~Amy

4 comments:

Stitches In Cotton said...

WHAT WHAT! Go St. Tammany... if I ever move back to LA, that's the parish I wanna be in.

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

Bet playing with us with the webcam was much funner than cleaning!
Wootssss

PussDaddy said...

Nice house and it is nice and clean too. My craft room looks like that too, lol.

PussDaddy

PussDaddy said...

I think I saw your tonsils.

PussDaddy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails