Thursday, June 16, 2011

girl disconnected....I. Need. To. Connect.

Ok... I'm starting to lose it. It's only day 16. How can I do 14 more days of this?

I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAALLLLYYY miss it. I thought I was cool with it, keeping myself busy but I didn't realize just how much at least once check in a day helps. I checked Facebook to check messages (sidebar folks, you CAN email me at mamaslittlemonkeys@yahoo.com if you need to get in touch.) and ooooh, it was like meeting a drug dealer in a dark alley. I so cheated and went through my notifications real quick.

I'm getting some instant gratification in the fact that I've cheated and played online games. (Julie Lamm...your arse is mine one day in Words with Friends. Are you cheating???) Ok, so I caved. I tended to my farms, zoo and bakery on that darn Ipad. I admit it. I'm human. Leave me alone.

I also broke down and got on twitter (other than auto posts) because I cracked open the new Marc Broussard album (which I faithfully bought like a true fan, even though I already had the album early release!!) and DUDE, a Twitter friend over in  Mississippi got an album liner shoutout!!! How COOL is that?? Go check out www.twitter.com/redefiningme, she's a great gal and recovering from surgery....tell her mama sent you :) And get your behind over to Marc's site and take a listen. You won't regret it.

Sooooo, I'm shaking...I'm ready to just straight up get back online but I'm trying to stay strong!!

On the homefront: Eli's potty training is going well....say a prayer...today will be the first nap in underwear.....

School starts August 8th. I think I shall purchase a spa gift card for the teachers....just as an appreciation for taking over what I just mentally cannot.....

Ok....I'm off to have a martini and play Sims. Don't judge...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hang in there Mama! You can make it the rest of the month!

I've been so busy with school & baseball that I really haven't had much of a chance to get online. We will see next week tho when I have more free time...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails