Saturday, October 22, 2011

Back in the Saddle....

Hey gang! I'm back home from out of town! It was fabulous to get away, spend time with the family, but now we're home, and time to get cleaned up, wash the mountain of laundry, and get back in the swing of things. November is fast approaching and it's my favorite time of year!

What's your upcoming to do? As you can see on my right sidebar, I'm going to attempt to stick to a new blogging schedule! I'm also as always, streamlining things in life to I can truly enjoy the time I have, not just check things off a list.
But still, I love my lists. So here are my November Goals:

*Crochet and Knit as much as possible! It's fall here and I had wanted to finish some things before it got really cold!
*Prep for Thanksgiving. I LOVE Turkey Day, it's one of the few "traditional" Holidays my family celebrates. So I will be buying turkeys as they go on sale, decorating the house for fall, and snagging up after Halloween candy deals! :)
*Reopen my shops and have some sales!! I have a ton of new buttons to list for badge reels and can't wait to show them to you!
*Make my boys some winter pajamas...and possibly some for ME! They grow SO fast, and I have all this fabric...it's high time I sew for US!
*Plan some fun activities for the boys during Thanksgiving break. A week off from school means I'll go on semi vacation again then, because I want to enjoy our break!

As as matter of fact, many of my creative goals are to utilize some of my supplies for us. The handmade business is great, and I enjoy it, but I also have to remember to create for my family and friends!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous fall and enjoying the changes in the air! To me, fall is the best season!

Happy Fall Y'all!!
~~~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails