Saturday, October 1, 2011

Crochet a Long Progress..Nearing the End!

I can't believe I've come this far. Just about two months ago I started to learn to crochet. I'm obsessed. Ive been participating in a Crochet a Long with Scotti from The Oxford Family. I'm happy to say I'm done with all 88 squares through Round Four!! All I have to do is join them!! I can't wait to get started! I'll be joining them with the seam on the "right" side of the square so it gives it a textured look!

I'm rather happy with how they are turning out. I can't wait to finish it then curl up with my blanket and a cup of coffee..and my yarn to make a new project!! :)

1 comment:

hoffee and a nuffin said...

Some day, I too, will have a pile of squares, then a beautiful afghan to show my efforts. CONGRATULATIONS! This is huge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails