Sunday, October 9, 2011

Taking a Little Time Off...



Ahhhh, vacation. What a lovely idea. Rest, relaxation, time for me, time for my family. Ahhhhh.

So, things will be quiet here for the rest of the month. My shops are on vacation and all current orders have been mailed out. (Or will be when mail resumes on Tuesday.) Now to get posts ready for Real Housewives of NOLA and I'll be all caught up! :)

What's on the horizon, you ask? Well, after my vacation, here's my plans:

*More badge reels will be added to the shops! I pressed over 50 new prints today alone so once pics are edited, you'll find even MORE available in my shops!
* A new blogging schedule. I may not make it EVERY day, but I'll try!
* More Pattern Weights, in heavier weights over at Destash City.
* New items at Micro Mops, shhh, it's a secret.
* Big sales and coupons for the shopping season, in ALL the shops!


So, thanks for staying in touch friends, don't forget to follow me on Facebook for up to date information!! :)

~~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails