Friday, June 22, 2012

Crochet, Colors, Humor and Fun...

I'm a secret blog reader. I don't have time to read a ton, but when I do, these are the ones I choose. They're a mix of all that makes life, well life.

Here are some blogs I LOVE that inspire me and make me smile. (or cry sometimes.)

Attic 24. Lovely blog of crochet, color and life in the UK. She has great, easy to follow patterns also in my fave style..the granny.

Crocheting With Raymond. Again fun colors, a cute cat, and awesome patterns.


The Bloggess. Seriously, she had me Beyonce' the chicken. Do not read her blog or book if you are in a social situation where it is inappropriate to laugh out loud.


This is Not That Blog. Funny-ness in Cartoon form.

Diary of a Mad Woman. Raw, Serious, Funny, Sad, Joy....this local woman is my hero.

Kevin and Amanda. I want to hate them, I do. They're so cute. And crafty, and pretty. But I can't, I just can't.

YoungHouseLove. Another couple I want to hate. But I can't. I take solace in these 'perfect' bloggers that they aren't perfect and are merely showing us the side of life that hides the boogers wiped on walls by your small people.

Smashed Peas and Carrots. A lovely mama who I have had the pleasure of "meeting" online and her blog is one that makes me happy and want to find joy in parenting. And Congrats Maggie on the new carrot!! :)

Yarn Harlot. Funny, yarnie humor. And I still like her even though she's not a hooker.

Stark.Raving.Mad.Mommy. She makes being a mom of a special needs child fun and awesome.

The Peaceful Mom. Proof you do NOT need to be a gazillionaire to make it work.

There are many more I like and I wish I got to read all these all the time but I don't. I skim when I can, catch up when I can, but I can always go there for inspiration, a laugh or smile.

What do you read when you are in need of inspiration? Or need a laugh??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails