Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Wrap Up

Wow, December 31, 2013. Well, we really don't do the "new year" thing since our calendar year actually goes from Spring to Fall in our faith, but it is yet another year marked off on man's calendar. 2013 has been an interesting year for me, I became a bigger advocate in education than I planned to by my becoming active in the Stop Common Core community. I took up knitting and still crocheted my behind off. I continued to build a thriving handmade business until a sudden change of events shut me down the week before Thanksgiving. I've come to terms with that and embrace 2014 without any major desire to get back to business for now. (for now.) I started homeschooling in April and haven't looked back. That has been a bumpy, crazy, wild road but it's a good one.

So 2013 has been up and down for me and many, I look forward to a boring, simple, easy 2014.

~~Amy


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails