Thursday, January 1, 2015

Year of No Yarn--December Update

So I did pretty good in my December Year of No Yarn plan! My self imposed yarn diet started on December 1, 2014 and goes until Black Friday 2015, on which day I can break my diet!

I did purchase one skein in December for a Harry Potty scarf for a gift because I ran out of the color needed to finish it.

Also in December I found the fun challenge on Instragram of #getyouryarnwishesgranted which was  a cool idea for Instagrammers to post both their yarn wishes to be granted by other IG'ers and to grant the wishes of others. I have four packages of yarn I hadn't used in forever to go out next week!! I had one of my wishes granted by the awesome IGer crochetnanigans so I will get a fun yarny surprise in the mail :)

So I didn't do perfect in my first month but much improved from previous yarn shopping habit!!

Can I keep it up? NO Skeins in January!?

~~Amy

#yearofnoyarn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails